Libeco Belgian Linen Sisco Duvet and Shams/Pillowcases
Airy, peaceful striated stripes enhance Sisco in shades of Light grey and Oyster. The duvet and shams reverse to the same stripe.
Shams and pillowcases are sold as a pair online. Singles are available. Please contact the store for more information.
In stock items will ship immediately. If an item is not in stock please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If item is back-ordered or delayed, we will contact you directly.
We are here to help. Feel free to call us at 949.642.3632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, check product availability or to help put your bed together.
Linen can be laundered with confidence, and all Libeco products carry full washing instructions. It is important to select the proper washing agent. Many detergents today contain optical whitening agents that work well on white linens. These are not recommended for colored linens, however, as discoloring and spotting may result from it. When washing colors, check that your detergent does not have whitening agents, or choose a soap powder. If you have hard water, with a high lime content, we recommend a softening agent, especially for darker colors.
For stains, try the following:
Unfold your linens completely before washing
Do not overload the machine.
Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
If possible, line dry, it is best for linen and the environment.
If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
If stains do not disappear, you can try:
- Ink: Soak in milk, or in soap-and-ammonia mixture, and rub the spot.
- Blood: Rinse immediately in cold water.
- Fruit, coffee, tea and chocolate: Rub with alcohol, white vinegar and ammonia.
- Candle wax: Scratch off dried wax, absorb residue with blotting paper and warm iron.
- Greasy Stains: Rub with ammonia.
- Red Wine: Rub immediately with sparkling water or white wine.
Try a traditional remedy: spread the linen out on a sunny meadow or your back yard for a few days!
- Soaking the linen in a good washing detergent, or dissolving 3.5 oz. sodium borate in boiling water, then add enough cold water to yield 1½ gallons and let soak for 1 hour.
- Never use chlorine bleach which may damage the fibers.